Gustavo's Box Cutter Gustavo's Box Cutter

Hilarious before I knew what breaking bad was and even funnier after I watched the whole series!!!

Don't Pirate Alone Don't Pirate Alone

I love it, but it felt a little short. Good voice acting and the idea made me laugh as well, but it could have been stretched a lil'. Keep it up!

Dumbbunny99 responds:

Thanks a lot, you said the same thing my bro did i know it could have been longer but this was a random idea, believe when i start writing it out they will be longer.

Best Friends Best Friends

Nice job! Of course you can clean it up, why point out the obvious? Keep practicing and keep 'em coming!

Gun in a Can Gun in a Can

Super funny!

The drawing at the beginning looked kinda lazy, but I was wrong. The story, the animation, the audio worked together AWESOMELY! The randomness, the voice-acting, and even the little things like the guy with the gun looks at the 'camera' was very funny. Of course it can be improved here and there, with the some of the drawings and what not, but that is what the future is for! Hope to see more soon!

Warbrain responds:

well i hope to make more soon :)
I was very lazy with the animation. next one will be better i promise you that.

a tweenless animation 2 a tweenless animation 2

Nice Job

I liked the first one very much, i think you shouldve used a different theme though.
GJ 3/5 8/10

SonicProvision responds:

no way

Renegade Awesome Episode2 Renegade Awesome Episode2

nice

I've been likeing these Renegade awesome reviews, they are rly funny... Keep up the good work.

5/5
10/10

Jonnyethco responds:

Funny? No, they are ment to be informative and witty.

-Renegade Awesome

Santa's Preachings Santa's Preachings

haha

That was very funny, keep it up.

LL - Pool LL - Pool

wow not bad

One of the best LL flashes ive seen yet, keep it up.

MGS Sniper Mission MGS Sniper Mission

nice but

Make the FPS higher, dont do the "Owned" and the "lololol" thing, other than that it was great.

My first (good) flash My first (good) flash

not bad

You just needa clean it up a little, and add sound